- New York
- California Baby Bar (FYLSX)
- Free Bar Review Tools
What Sets Us Apart?
We know you have a lot of choices when preparing for your bar exam, especially bar review courses or bar review providers designed to improve your bar exam writing. We believe there are several factors that set us apart, including:
Application of Cognitive Science Principles
- Our programs apply cognitive science principles to create a more effective and efficient bar review
- Our programs leverage the testing effect and spacing effect confirmed by cognitive psychology research
- This research demonstrates that practice essays at regular intervals during your bar review will make you better prepared for the bar exam
- Our programs maximize the testing effect by providing actionable, comprehensive feedback to improve your bar exam preparation
Comprehensive, Actionable Feedback
- We provide in-depth, detailed, and red-lined critiques for every bar essay and performance test submission to our tutoring services (we correct your mistakes and identify suggestions for improvement);
- We provide comprehensive evaluations for every bar essay and performance test submission, focusing upon the grading criteria
- All of our essay and performance test critiques, reviews, and tutoring are completed by former law review editors
- To us, your are not just a body in a chair. We offer an unparalleled level of service, including an individual, private, and secure feedback page for all of our tutoring, critique, and review services;
- Instant notification and 24/7 access when your feedback is available or question answered
Affordable & Proven
- Extremely affordable cost (we dislike the high price of bar review too);
- A proven track record of results--although we cannot guarantee you will pass any bar exam, and you should be skeptical of anyone that does, individuals that complete one of our full tutoring packages pass at a rate well-above the overall bar exam rate
Our Singular Goal: For You to Pass Your Bar Exam
Our goal is for you to receive passing scores on your bar exam writing and, ultimately, pass your bar exam.
A Proven Track Record of Success
Our historical California Bar Exam Pass Rate for All Takers is 73%* vs. the All Takers Pass Rate of 54.3% for the July 2010 exam and 42.3% for the February 2011 exam.
Our historical California Bar Exam Pass Rate for First-Timers is 88%* vs. the First-Timers Pass Rate of 67.7% for the July 2010 exam and 55% for the February 2011 exam.
Our historical New York Bar Exam Pass Rate for All Takers is 87%* vs. the All Takers Pass Rate of 70% for the July 2010 exam and 48% for the February 2011 exam.
Foreign Educated Applicants
Our New York Bar Exam Pass Rate for foreign educated applicants completing one of our programs is 89%* in comparison to the July 2010 pass rate of 37% for all foreign educated applicants.
*Our historical Pass Rates are based upon individuals that complete a minimum of 6 essays & 2 performance tests for California and 6 essays for New York. Please keep in mind, the core of our tutoring program is progressive improvement from essay submission to essay submission via incorporation of feedback and lessons learned into future attempts. In our experience, for most individuals, the completion of at least 6 essays and 2 performance tests for the California bar exam and 6 essays for the New York bar exam will provide sufficient feedback and practice to create a qualitative improvement in their bar exam writing.