August 13, 2012
For repeaters of the California baby bar exam, looking to identify prior exam mistakes and weaknesses, our California Baby Bar Exam (FYLSX) Essay Assessments are now available for the June 2012, October 2011, and June 2011 exams.
Using an Individual's Essays from the Actual Baby Bar Exam, We Provide Actionable Feedback for Immediate FYLSX Essay Improvement
Our FYLSX Essay Assessments review and assess the actual exam essays from prior FYLSX attempts in a comprehensive manner. In each FYLSX Essay Assessment, we identify essay writing strengths and weaknesses and provide actionable suggestions and feedback to immediately improve an individual's FYLSX essay writing ability. The Assessment includes the following:
- an exam survey assessing your actual FYLSX essay experience
- red-lined, commented critiques of each essay (4 critiques total),
- a separate, written evaluation for each essay (4 evaluations total),
- a personalized, custom essay summary and suggestions video (approximately 15-20 minutes in length), highlighting recurring, correctable tendencies across all essays,
- a private, secure Assessment page on our website
- unlimited follow-up, an unlimited question and answer service regarding the contents of your Assessment
- option to purchase 1-on-1 tutoring sessions at a reduced rate
Added Bonus: Our 2012 FYLSX Essay Solution: On-Demand Workshop
In addition to our comprehensive assessment of FYLSX exam essays, each FYLSX Assessment includes a 1 Year subscription to our FYLSX Essay Solution Workshop. Our FYLSX Essay Solution Workshop teaches and illustrates a proven method to writing passing essays on the California baby bar exam.
If You are retaking the FYLSX in October 2012 or June 2013, then learn more about how a FYLSX Assessment of your prior exam essays can help you pass the California baby bar exam: